Ahsan E Taqveem 

By R A Ahmed

“Ahsan E Taqveem” This story is based on quite unique, Islamic,  mysterious hero,  brave heroine,  Turkey-based,  thrill and action, informative,  possessive hero, Motivational, lesson able and Romantic
firstly This novel is based on the wisdom of Surah Teen, introduces humans to its basis, tells a unique aspect of love for Allah and His Messenger – in fact, it is the roller coaster of emotions, you will laugh in many places, you will be happy, In some places and consequently in the same way you will be sad, in some places will cry-
. There are eight chapters throughout the novel – the theme of each chapter is different, there are different things to learn in them – the style is also different, 65% of the story of the novel is from Turkey, the remaining 35% from Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Italy, India and also belongs to a secret country.

Ahsan E Taqveem 

By R A Ahmed

secondly Its a  story of a boy who will give you a few new surprises every once in a while – hiding things that are his favourite thing to do –
which is very mysterious – that will tell you that with humans Stay but don’t get used to them.
This character’s style of loving, giving gifts, caring style is very unique and charming, which will enchant you with its words, its actions –
it will make you unresponsive – it will share your sorrows, worries, Will squeeze from inside- (most readers are dying to die fan-)
This story is written by R.A Ahmed.
. Who are new social media writers he is a very hard work and talented writer?
 In this novel, he put everything. Nothing is missing. And ended it beautifully.
must read this beautiful novel and share your reviews.

Ahsan E Taqveem 

By R A Ahmed

This novel was published on our page/group/website.

We are supporting new or old writers to show his/her talent we are giving them a new platform to show their writing power we are promoting writers on FB/instal and google. and help them to write and give them a suggestion about online writing. 

You can find here a complete pdf novel with very beautiful stories we are always wanted to provide you with very unique or interesting stories.

 SO, you came to the right place for novels according to your mood. 

Download this Interesting novel and share your reviews in the comment section.


How to download this novel:- click the red words you can see on this page, wait for 5 seconds don’t allow any applicant in your device just do deny and skip the add, then the next page is open click on blue words, then download the novel from the click on the green box.



ناول کو ڈاؤنلوڈ کرنے کے لیے نیچے دئیے گئے لال الفاظ پر کلک کریں ۔۔


? Direct Link

?Download link(Google Drive)

We hope novelskidunya, novelskiduniya readers even more Readers will like this beautiful novel Ahsan E Taqveem and must give their feedback.

R.A Ahmed novel list is listed below.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *